June 02, 2007

Dogs are so weird...but I trust their senses...

My dog is acting really weird and it is scaring me...he went downstairs and looked out the window then ran back up, looked at us, ran back down, ranback up and looked at us. Then he did the same thing but with my window on the third floor. Over and over. We put him in his crate for dinner so he wouldnt be worried and gave him a treat...he didnt eat it. That NEVER happens. then after dinner I went up to let him out and he STILL hadn't eaten the treat...downstairs he kept weaving around the room, around the foot stools, the chairs, the tables. Then he ran up stairs and went around my room, under my bed etc. Now he is doing the same thing...and it started raining and thundering. Perfect. It is really scaring me...the way he looked out my window was like he saw something...lol it makes me think ghost, but I dont believe that...
I have no idea wy he is doing this...my mom made shrimp tonight and burned some garlic (i didnt smell it) and he hates the smoke alarm sound and now associates smoke with loud annoying noises. My dad is like, maybe he doesnt like the smell of shrimp. He is hiding under my desk and sitting by my feet now...but he keeps getting up and looking out..

I am so worried! Am I overreacting? Do any of your animals do this?

He was doing so well, he is such a neurotic animal, and he was doing so well..He does this submissive peeing thing and I went to pet him today and he peed...he NEVER does that for me..He has been weird all day. I am now staying up here with him so he doesnt totally weird out...any more than he already has..

1 comment:

Dianne Kai said...

no, your not over-reacting in fact i would react in the same way. Maybe there is going to be a flood for 40 days and 40 nights. lol