June 25, 2007

Italy!

Today is my last day in America for a week. I am leaving tomorrow morning....I remember the day we heard that we were going to Italy. It was over a year ago. The time has flown. Flown? Flied? Whatever, the time flew you get it.

So I am going to be keeping a journal while I am there and when I get back I will type it into a post along with the itinerary. I wish I could blog right there but i don't think they have wifi or anything and I didn't bring my laptop. So. God, I am like totally speechless this is so weird.... All my clothes are in my suitcase so I am in Pajamas still.

Lately I have been watching Grey's Anatomy a LOT. Like, a few hours or more every day. It is intense but I love it. Melody lent me the season 1 and 2 DVD sets so...I have them for the rest of the summer! YAY! Which is good because I have only really gotten through like 3 of the 6 discs. So I have to go clean my bathroom now. Sucks. I hate cleaning bathrooms. It is bathroom, I should have the right to have it the way I want.

So have fun with your little lives. I will have fun with mine.

And on another random thought...I have been having a lot of trouble spelling little lately. I will do litlle or litle ot litel. Like, not typo stuff, un-able-to-spell-a-word stuff. Wonder what that means...

No comments: