April 18, 2008

Crazy life.

Opera staging rehearsals are kicking in.

There is a Midsummer Night's Dream test this afternoon. I thought I would be missing that class because of a rehearsal, and thus not have to take it until monday, but it turns out that I had my call time wrong for the rehearsal, so I will have to take it...

I got back home at like quarter of 9 last night, fought with my parents, sat around feeling sorry for myself, worked with my email which isn't working, and then finished reading MSND, well part of it, finally going to bed at 11:30, and getting to sleep around 12.

This morning, I woke up at 5:40 to finish reading. I finished reading, then I went back to sleepish until 7, then got out of bed and did Math homework, then realized that I left my comp book at Opera, then I got ready for school and left and studied for French on the bus.

Like I said. Crazy. I have rehearsals. EVERY day until 8:30. Then I have homework and stuff, it's so insane.

But here's the deal: In my day, I have a few hours of incandescent happiness, but then the rest of the time I am completely stressed by what the stuff I have to do, and the things I miss and the sleep I lose BECAUSE of those hours of rehearsals that I love so much.

No comments: