September 12, 2007

What a day...

I woke up and fell asleep for another 20 minutes. Then I took a shower and used conditioner before shampoo. Then, I tried to put on make up and I forgot my moisturizer. Then I could get my eyeliner on right. I got dressed, which went fine, but then I had to make my lunch. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I practically failed. It was terrible. Then I went to school. I almost went the wrong direction to my locker, and then it took me a few seconds to get to my locker. Then I tried to get a book out of my locker while holding to other notebooks in each hand. In Biology, I almost used the coarse focus when I was on high power. In french class, I forgot to tear off the little edge thing on my quiz paper. In Orchestra, I couldn't figure out how to use the copy machine. In math, I forgot what perpendicular meant. At Lunch...whatever. Stuff went down. In US History...nothing happened. In English...right. I went a little nuts and started reading poetry out loud with really crazy voices to Caroline and decided to write my own poem about a grape.

Crazy day. Happy Rosh Hashanah...

But dinner was great. I have a stuffy nose from the challah. I am yearning for the holidays again, but they are on their way...It has begun with Rosh Hashanah. And no homework! I seriously came home with like...my agenda. That's it. It was amazing.

My mind is going insane. I hate that, when you feel like you have no idea what you are thinking or how to control it. Wish me luck getting to sleep.

Love you all!

Another thing, if youa re reading this, I beg that you comment, just so that I know you are reading my entries. I have a terrible feeling that I am writing this for my own benefit, like a diary that somebody can look at if they want but they figure my life is too boring to bother. Not really. But yeah, just let me know that you are reading it. Like I said, I have a terrible feeling that nobody is reading this.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its mel..again. ok so i stopped reading htis at the conditioner part bc it was boring but im sry u had a hard day. and i am sorta reading ur blog again