June 16, 2008

Haymarket Cafe

This morning I woke up bright and early at 8:07 to have coffee with my mom, her friend, her friend's niece, her friend's friend, and her friend's friend's daughter. Catch all that? It's a fantastic little place. The atmosphere is very warm and cozy, which was perfect for today (cool, windy, clammy, grey, rainy). I had a cappuccino (which I discovered I liked in Israel..before I dont know why but I always stuck to lattes..) and a blueberry vanilla muffin, which was surprisingly quite reasonably sized. Usually, blueberry muffins are the size of about three eggs, but this was a modest single egg. It held me over without making me feel stuffed, which is great, and gave me a shot of caffeines since these days I hace pretty much no energy seeing as these days I am not able to get to sleep.

This is why I moved here, all these adorable little places. I bought tickets for a Bird and the Bee concert today.

yay.

No comments: