June 20, 2008

Here I am. Living out my dream.

You know how I was constantly wanting freedom and whatnot?  How I wanted to be able to do my own thing?  Well guess what.  Since my parents are out of town and my sister is working...well...freedum...i haz it.  Sorry.  OK.  So I am sitting at haymarket cafe (again) with a laptop, some fresh mint from my sister's house that I am taking to my sister in law for making ice cream later today, and eating a muffin and drinking a cappy.  Life's good.  I might go across the street later to buy a bracelet I've been eyeing.  I might not.  See, that's the beauty of it.  It's not necessarily to make trouble or do nothing, it's to have the choice.  I am veeery happy.  I like.


It's so beautiful here.  I walked my nephews to school with my sister this morning, and it was cool and breezy and beautiful.  I'm so effing happy to live here.  Really.

No comments: