August 31, 2007

I cam home today...

early from school because I felt sick. I hate tummy aches. They suck. So anyway, I have time to write because it is like 1:00 and all else I have to do is some homework and music practice. Now, the estion remains: What do I write about? This lack of subjects is very annoying. I mean, there is tons of stuff I could write about, but it is either too boring or too personal, or if I did disclose it on the internet, I would probably have people hunting me down at school to kill me.

Have you ever had just a random craving for some kind of food? OK, so recently, I have been completely obsessed with hummus. Like, I could just eat it with a spoon. Any kind, roasted red pepper, extra garlic, black olive, you name it! It's nice that it's hummus and not some other food that is terrible for you. Like cotton candy. Or chocolate chip cookies. Which reminds me, I am going over to Dan's house tomorrow and we are going to make chocolate chip cookies! Or, I am going to make the cookies in his kitchen while I try to explain my religion to him. But it's funny, I call it my religion, but it isnt really. Like, my religion is Judaism. My beliefs, on the other hand are kind of different. Of my own. Hey, I could write a blog about that!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol u found a topic and totallly ignored it. tsk tsk. i would love to kno ur beliefs and more about ur religion, that'd be fascinating =] well ok, not fascinating but i'd read it =P-Serg