August 07, 2007

On the next school year:

I can be such a lazy ass. Lately all I have been doing is sitting around watching Grey's Anatomy (surprise surprise) and listening to depressing music. Life is back to normal..I can't wait for school to start. I have so many resolutions. I will drink more tea, I will carry less books, stay more organized, keep my room cleaner, hold a happy relationship for more than 2 months long distance. Ok, and for a moment of selfishness (yeah, I get selfish when I am depressed), if I were a guy, I would be over the moon to go out with myself. I mean seriously. I am funny, smart, great personality, and beautiful. So maybe I am the queen of bitch slaps and uncannily similar to Addison, the queen of a "land called passive agressiva" and nicknamed Satan. Done, sorry. Had to get that out. Anyway,hopefully next year will be loads better than this year. We will see about the new math teacher, hopefully she will be good. And don't worry my loyal readers (the number of whom I fear is diminishing), the posts will be up and rampant as the school year starts.

Good night, and good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha lol well maybe u'll find this dude at ur new prep school =] i kno i dont even kno u and we dont really kno each other that well, but i cant even imagine u not there at 5th period. like, seriously. we'll miss u =[ this is sergio btw =P