August 31, 2007

Magic

Does Magic exist? Not necessarily sparkly fire flying out of fingers magic, or wands and spells with latin roots. More like, inner strength and willpower. Or, an ability to read peoples' feelings, for example, if something is wrong with somebody you sense it (but hopefully have the tact to know whether or not to mention it..). Or it could be a sixth sense kind of situation, an ability to know that something is going to happen? Not being psychic...I cannot explain. Intuition, or instinct, but somehow more...I know not. Tell me, what say you, my dear friends?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oohh they have all that on the show Charmed. its amazing and they tie in a whole bunch of stuff like greek gods and sstuff into these 3 sisters who are supposed to protect ppl. i love it. and the sisters are witches, but theyre good witches, and yea. but anyway. i think i should have a blog... i think i would love it. teach me ur ways sarah =]-Serg