January 15, 2008

Applications and Electricity

Damn. A moment ago, I spelled electricity "electricitree". *bangs head on table*

So we sent in the Deerfield Application today. Feels like a ton of bricks has been lifted off my shoulders. It's great, because last week when I was in school, I was so...lost and like...everything seemed hazy. Today the only thing that was hazy was my eyesight when the video we watched in Science class bored me to tears (aha, get it?). For example, last week we learned about the American West...pretty much the only thing I remember is that the Homestead Act was passed in 1862, and that e.e. cummings wrote a poem about Buffallo Bill. We didn't even study him...it is surprising that I got an 82 on the test. Whoopee.

As to electricity, I basically only put it in the title because I thought it was funny that I spelled it wrong in my notes..

Speaking of spelling...the word spelled. I always want to say spelt. I don't even know if it's wrong or right or...multi colored.

How strangely my mind works. Does that sound right?

Nyagashmega.


Instead of a quote, today I will leave you with an amazingly hillarious video. Just watch the whole thing...

No comments: