January 13, 2008

Rain and Lost

It was just raining a second ago. I went out. Didn't dance, just stood there. I love the rain. It makes me feel so...its like it's totally ok if I get soaking wet. So I just stood there. And I got pretty soaking wet. I was wearing a cami and shorts, so I flet it drip down my arms..I love that feeling, of rain dripping down your arms, or legs, or neck, or face.

OK so now I can't seem to figure out how to un-underline my words...sorry everybody.

I've started watching Lost. yes, I have succumbed. Im in the middle of the first season. (btw, they have all three seasons online at abc.com right now, you know, leading up to the season 4 premier). It's really good. The guy who plays Jack, Matthew Fox, he went to the High School I am trying to get into, so there's a name I can drop.

I have to go print stuff out for my application. It's done. I am so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ha that looks funny. anyway, two rain quotes:

"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain."

--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning."

--James Dickey

No comments: