January 08, 2008

This Sucks.

My dad had a 24 hr. virus the other day. Being sick, bed ridden, miserable, head ache, etc.

Tonight, my mom was painting, started to get dizzy, and is now in bed. I am working on my application/Bio homework. Silence mixed with the pleasant sounds of her being sick, as well.

So guess what? According to logical progression, I should be next. So what do I get to do? Wash my hands every ten minutes, pump in loads of Vitamin C, and wait. Sucks, because I have a terrible headache...

However, I am a sick person. This is because I had a thought that if I was bed ridden, puking, not eating, etc. I would maybe be able to lose some of the Holiday weight, and I would get a day to catch up on sleep.

I have a bad, bad mind. *slaps self across face* Bad Sarah.

Oh, to add on, I am extreeemely hyper. I think it might be because I am almost finished with this application, and I haven't fought with Dad about it yet tonight. An improvement.

And as to my prayer in my last post, things are going well. I haven't slipped yet. It was weird, I had such a bad feeling about how the year will go until about.....164 minutes ago. And then I realized that things aren't so bad, after all. So hopefully, things will just keep going up from here.

Oh, and good news. For the rest of the semester in Bio, we will be studying Human Biology. I am totally psyched. It's gonna be awesome.

And a quote...or two...
We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.

--C.S. Lewis

and...
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

--Albert Einstein

No comments: