January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger

As some of you may know, the actor Heath Ledger passed away at the age of 28 today.  In my superficial man-crazy ways, I decided to do a sort of tribute to him...I guess.  For the New York Times article about the whole situation, click here.  I feel for his 2 year old daughter, Matilda...poor thing.  Anyway, Ledger was in such movies as 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, Monster's Ball, Brokeback Mountain, Casanova, The Brothers Grim, and I'm Not There.  Not only was he incredibly good looking (most of the time...) but he was also a great actor.  His IMDB profile is here.  And here are some pics...


In Casanova


In 10 Things I Hate About You


Just..Being...


In Brokeback Mountain

And this one made me lol...

In The Dark Knight, a sequal to Batman Begins. I guess you could try to go as far as to say that the white face paint elevates his bone structure? Maybe that's a stretch.

Anyway, RIP, Heath Ledger.

No comments: