February 06, 2008

Happiness

...is a warm gun *bang bang shoot shoot*...

kidding, kidding.

Maybe you haven't gotten it yet. I had a good day. There was something about sitting in the sun with the warm air blowing on my face...I hardly ever take the time to enjoy that, Im always wishing for cold days. And I don't like hot weather, but when it's windy and sunny and clear blue skies...who can't be at least a little bit content, somewhere down there?

Don't get me wrong; I can find beauty in most meteorological situations (most being the operative word), but today....was just good.

And then, to top it all off, Dan gave me chocolate, which made it all better.

And my iPod is charged, so I can listen to music again.

Yeah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok so i was bored (obviously thats y im here) but u havent had a comment since dec 12th so i decided to help and post a comment. im soo happy for u that u r happy. for a long time ik u were idk if it was unhappy or w/e but u werent HAPPY. so yeah im happy for u and thats all.