February 01, 2008

So, what have I been doing, then?

Not much, actually.  I've sort of been quiet, reading a lot.  I recently felt a change in everything.  It was interesting.  You know those moments where you feel like you suddenly see the world from a level/perspective which isn't entirely your own? You can't try to bring them about, it just happens?  It was like...my whole day was like that yesterday.  Today at fields was that way, as well.  Interesting, eh?  


The book I have been reading is called The Sweet Far Thing. It is part of a trilogy, along with A Great and Terrible Beauty, and Rebel Angels. They are about these girls in the Victorian times (1890s) and they learn secrets about this magical land called the Realms. They are very complicated, but go quickly. Reading them always makes me want to act all lady like and charming, just like when I am reading Jane Austen or watching movies from that time. It's funny, I act more gracefully, speak with more ease, etc. etc. Mum says I must act in movies and plays which take place in that time so that I may have all the fun and costumes without having to go through the hardnesses (toilet/showers/cleanliness issues mainly). She has a point. There is one character that I like to think myself similar to.


Other than that, my life has been pretty boring.  I've been trying to catch up on Lost.  I am on my 1st out of six episodes left.  Hopefully ABC won't take them off of the internet this weekend.

I've been doing some thinking about what my ideas are on existance, and God, and morals...stuff I love to discuss, but can never really make my mind up about.  So that's one of my goals.  Along with finishing up at least one of the three books I am reading...and being...more sensitive.

I'm not a very sensitive person.  That's my problem.  You can be so kind at heart, but if you aren't sensitive, then you don't show it..you might say the two go hand in hand, but that's just from looking at the outside of a person.  How would you know if they were kind, get where I'm going with this?  Yeah, so I guess just...little things.  I don't really know how to..plan it.  I love planning everything, but I have it upon something I cannot plan.  I have thought about different situations I could enter into..I have come up with maybe...three?  And how many little situations exist within a day?  Many more than three.  SO I guess at this point I am just taking life as it comes to me.  Which is a good way to live right now.  Like The Beatles said: And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong, I'm right where I belong, I'm right where I belong.

So we'll see how life turns out.  'Til next time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"May you marry a man who eats garlic at every meal!"-an insult from the book Im reading, The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray

No comments: