May 03, 2007

and now for some sense...

surprisingly, my life made a lot of sense for the most part last night. I got a lot done, and am all packed up for school already.

I wonder what makes us frazzled or organized. Can anybody be frazzled? Can anybody be organized? Or is it a matter of our outlook onto life?

For example...You have two different single mothers. I choose single moher because it is apparently a very stressful situation ot be in--frazzling, one might say. They have the same kids, the same income, the same everything, but they have two different outlooks on life. The one who thinks that she is in this horrible situation and can never get anything done is the frazzled one. She doesn't have enough faith in herself. The other one thinks Look, I have a hard life, but it was my choice. I cant do anything about it now, so lets make the best of it! she will or is more likely to be organized and have better, more thought out life than the frazzled single mother...

Oh dear, I might be turning into Julianne...silly analogies...
So my goal now is to say that I can do everything and more, so I will get it all done in a timely fashion and have relaxation aka chill time.

YAY for SARAH!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat is a very wise thing to do. Live life to the fullest. No regrets. And when troublesome things come along do not be afaraid to fight them off. ^_^

<333333
Lucy

JAM said...

I agree with Lucy. Live life to the fullest and with no regrets. A lot of people make big descions which they later regret and wish they never did in the first place. It's sad, really...I guess it's because most people aren't sure what they want to do with their own lives...Maybe it's something else. Who knows?

Love and Peace,
Julia Anne
(aka JAM)

Anonymous said...

ok its as simple as is the glass of milk half empty or half full? if u say its half full its hte same amount of milk so y not look at it good. "hey i still have half a glass of milk. YAY!!!"

Dianne Kai said...

okay i totally agree with you sarah.
Why are you always right?

Anonymous said...

Sarah whats wrong. Your blogs suck now.