May 31, 2007

NUMA NUMA SONG STORY!!!!!!

OK SO!!!! My NUMA NUMA SONG STORY!!!!!

This is the Music Video...

This is the version of the song done by a group called O-Zone. The video is done by Haiducci. I prefer the one done by Haiducci. I am not sure which came first. Both are available at the iTunes store.

And THIS is the video from which most of you might know this song. That fat guy who dances to that song in some foreign language...

I have a story behind this song...
ok so.
when I went to France the second time
we were staying at this little Inn where we rented a gite, which is like renting a cottage.
it was run by these brittish people
and all the TV was in French, except for MTV which was what I watched because they had english songs obviously.
The MTV was German.
and this would play constantly
I would get so pissed because I totally hated the song.
I totally forgot about it until fifth grade
and my friend Julian Turosienski
started singing it during class.
and Oh My God.
it all came rushing back.
It was so funny.
Then the next year, I got an iPod and went and bought the song.
I don't remember why.
But my friend Jasmine and I would sit and dance to it forever.
We were obsessed...
And THAT ladies and gentlemen is my NUMA NUMA SONG STORY.

3 comments:

Patrick Braga said...

That "some foreign language" is Romanian.

Patrick Braga said...

Correction: They're Moldovan.

Sarah said...

^^^ He is so annoying =P

BUT HE IS A SWEETHEART when he IS NOT being annoying.