May 22, 2007

wow...i was trying to load pics from my camera onto my comp. and ROP


I had the cord plugged into the camera and a USB plugged into the port. it doesnt work. I try unplugging and replugging. turns out it is the USB from my iPod wire, instead..*sigh*

I am so intensely gifted. That is why I go to a gifted school. Because I am gifted.


That same gifted school will not be in my sight for the next two months. I am very happy about that fact. Overjoyed, you might say.


gotta pack for our road trip to Massachusetts. SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dianne Kai said...

omg, i'm soo glad it's summer! this year sucked beyond belief. Have fun in Massachusetts.


love ya
Dianne

Dianne Kai said...

hey i was wondering if you happen to have any of the pictures from the last day of school and if you would happen to love to send them to Dianne at dianne.kai@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,
Dianne

Anonymous said...

we miss u baby girl sweet dreams (i hope im in them) up in MA or idk wat the symbol is or how to spell it but w/e anyway ily and u better miss me too bich (melody)