May 28, 2007

Yes I am young, but I am also bored, so..

I put together plans for what I will wear at my wedding! Click on each red section of text to see a picture.

if I have longer hair

if I have my hair the way it is now..

I want a strand of white pearls threaded in the updo and kind of peeking out through curls. If I wear it down and short, I want pearl barrettes holding it back.

This is the veil..

and a blusher

This is the dress I really want..
with sheer lace 3/4 sleeves attached, placed further out on my shoulder (not right next to the neck)

and these until the actual ceremony, or I could like...take them off at some point...I dont know but somehow incorporated lol

this when outside if it's in winter..
but without the fur preferably.

and jewelry!
necklace:
like that or maybe in black pearls if I can afford it lol

no bracelet, and earrings=just a basic medium sized pearl studs, maybe dangly like this...

and the rings are left to fly but these are my favorite wedding rings so far....

Fave 1:

Fave 2:

I know, Im young, but I can dream, right? Right.

And I also know that a lot of stuff is from David's Bridal. It is just because I know their site and already have a list of faves there...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ooooops haha the red OR orange text...

Anonymous said...

ok i didnt look at any of it but i think its ummmmmm almost kinda Pathetic or bored or idk weird i changed my mind i do want a wedding to get married anyway I MISS U SOOO MUCH .M3L0DY.