May 08, 2007

what we think of ourselves.

I think everybody has a bit of a care about what others think of them. It is just a matter of how much attention they pay it. For example, I dont really care what people think of me, but I can if I want to...like, I am concious of it, but I dont pay attention to it. Then there are people who only ay attention to that, and their grades drop, or whatever. They are so preoccupied with what others think fo them that is all they think about. I have always prided myself on my individuality and lack of self...conciousness? no, my lack of care about what people think of me lol, but now I realize that I do have a art of me that cares, but I dont pay much attention to it.

Ok, I am starting to repeat myself, which means that the thought has been completed. I hate it when something is said, and then people go on and make it more complicated than necessary to make themselves sound smarter...

random.

random Sarah...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very true. It has happened to many people I know, and myself, too.

Have u ever considered philosophy as a career....?

Anonymous said...

If you are held up of wat others think, it will get into the way of fun, and living life to its fullest. If people obsess wit others think, they will miss out on the good parts of themself

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would throw out there you might want to use spell- check on your next blog...haha...but anyway...wow...Im actually not too sure what to rite...uhh..yeah...this is a great comment right?

~Jason

Anonymous said...

food for thought food for thought< haha im repeating my self too. any way i agree wiht amy. i think that if u truly love someone u seek their approval.
~Melody

Anonymous said...

I think people do care about what others think of them. I do not think people should care unless this person is a close friend, or you want them to be closer. And patrick you should have gone through with the pimp trainning.