November 24, 2007

11/21-11/23 2007

I havent been keeping up with things. I feel bad. So now, I am going to give you a day by day account of what has happened since wednesday.

So Wednesday morning, I got up and started getting ready for my party that night. It was rather uneventful. I fought with the parental units about music practice, as usual. I cleaned. I did get my brows waxed that morning (ouchy). then I baked a cake. Jen showed up early, and Dan showed up earlier. So we were just sitting around, right, and I was decorating the cake. I started to run out of time, so I couldn't finish decorating so I left it to my mom while I did makeup and got dressed. I wore a tres cute outfit...black tights, red silk dress, black wedg-ishes, a silver lacey belt.

That isnt that great a pic, but whatever, gives you and idea. So the party was great. Mostly. I had a weird time in the middle somewhere where I kind of freaked out about moving. Honestly, I started crying, and sort of...well not having a fit, but I couldnt breathe calmly and it was just really intense. Nobody saw though. After that i guess I kind of got it all out of my system and was a lot more in that dancing high party mode. It was good. So anyway, we had cake, everybody loved it, and Kira was taking all these pictures. It was pretty good. It was a formal ish party, so we had steak, pasta, and salad at a nice table with table cloths and realy plates and silverwear and candles and roses and everything. It was really nice. Then everybody went home and I went to sleep.

The next day, Thursday, I didnt do much. Watched Lord of the Rings 1, which was a present (well, the trilogy). Worked on projects. Practiced. OH YEAH! Thursday was Thanksgiving! So I went to this dinner, where I didnt REALLY know the people there...but the food was good and I got to watch Bourne Supremacy, even though I hadnt seen Bourne Identity. But whatever.

Yesterday, I woke up kind of late...watched the episode of Grey's Anatomy I had missed the night before, worked on some projects, and then i cleaned out my bathroom. Rather, my mom cleaned out my bathroom, and i told her what to throw away and what not to. But it had a really crazy effect. I am now hving a sort of emotional break down about moving. Its so crazy, I mean, I have all these friends and connections... and I am sure it is the right thing to do, but it is so daunting. Then I watched both Lord of the Rings 2 and 3. I cried at the end of 3, I always do..But this time I kept crying. I am just...im going craaazy!! I need to do something calming. I dunno waht though. and of course, my parents wont take me seriously. I try to tell them about these kinds of things, and they are great and help me when I have a fever, or when I am throwing up, but when I say I need some kind of mental health day, they just...its like they dont know what it is. But whatever. We will see if the weekend goes better.

So now, I will leave you witht the question of the century. Its complicated, so pay attention. You are going to move at the end of the year. You love this one person, lets call the person Person X. You are kind of sure they like you back. So you have two choices: Tell Person X you love him or her, or don't. If you do tell Person X, he or she will either admit to their affection for you, or reject you and leave you broken hearted and confused. If you dont tell him or her, you will always live wondering if something could have happened there. What do you do?

BTW, this is not a current situation of mine, it is a past one.

Dearie me.

1 comment:

Sergio said...

tell them... u would eventually get over the hurt and if u didnt tell them, u would never get over the mystery of "wut could have been". so theres my opinion =]