November 11, 2007

Cleaning the Closet.

That is the task I have been working on for quite a long time. Its tough. Lots of nostalgea. Lots of throwing things away. Lots of little critters that have been hiding. Actually, there has been a surprising deficiency of little critters, thank God. I went through my dress up box. I looked at all my beanie babies. Its so intense doing all this. Im almost done, and then I get to study for bio! WHOO! But I have a bit more tidying to do. CLoset is looking great. I made a playlist to listen to while ceaning or exercising. Lots of upbeat songs. Material Girl is on it. I was in all these dress ups I found dancing to Material Girl. It was amazing. Maybe it burned off the three donuts I had today. Ha. And my skin is clearing up which is awesome! But anyway, I am so tired after last night's party. I kep worrying that my nose is broken, but I think it would be hurting a LOT more if it were broken. I read about this woman who just found out last year that she had broken her nose in 2002. That was creepy. I was like, crap. And my whole body aches from falling so much. It was all totally worth it though.

No comments: