November 10, 2007

What a day...

So it all started when I woke up at like 6:30 in the morning to take the SSAT to get into Deerfield Academy next year, and it was really intense. I had a dream that there would be five people there and guess what...THERE WERE 5 PEOPLE THERE. WOOOOH. So the test seemed pretty easy. We'll see when we get scores back. I'm pretty sure I did well. So that was like 9-12 ish. Dan was there..he ended up running into his old friend from St. Stephens, so they were all like Woo! and then we went out to lunch, Dan, his friend, his mom, my mom and me. First Watch. It was fun. We ended up leaving the mothers talking and going to Publix and wheeling Dan's friend around in a wheel chair because he "stubbed his toe". It was amazing. So then I was really tired. I went home and I ended up having to shave my legs because I had a pool party that night, so I was bummed. So I shaved my legs.

Then the party.

The wonderful AMAZING party.

It was a pool party, and Im not gonna say whose it was just in case people are like meh i wasnt invited, which would be stupid anyway but WHATEVER. Anyway. It was a salt-chlorine pool, so when I got out it was all screwy with my just shaved legs. It stung like hell. But it was so much fun in the pool...there was this big like floating matress...and me andi and Adrienne all got on it...and we couldnt stay on and it was fuun. FINALLY Jen showed up with Morgan, who crashed, and then Federico showed up eventually too. So it was basically me, Fed, Jen, Morgan, Adrienne and Andi the whole time. It was way fun. So we ate and played this game and then we all went out to the trampoline.

The trampoline.

So we were on the trampoline and so insane..we were like buzzed on life. There was no drinking or drugs, I assure you, but we were all acting totally insane. It was amazing. So all this stuff went down...One was when three of us were lying next to each other and FEDERICO JUMPED OVER US!! His elbow hit my nose, and it hurt like HELL. It is so bruised. It hurts to itch it. Gah. Its gonna be a balloon tomorrow. So then we were jumping around and like pretending to do these like tribal crazy cannibal dances...it was great. Fed went crazy. CRAY ZEE. He was like dancing around with his shirt over his face and stuff..it was so funny. He kept trying to do flips but it didnt work...and all of this felt like so trippy because it was on a trampoline so the whole world was spinning etc..it was awesome. So we were just like so crazy..and then Jen had to go home. It was tres sad. But then it was Fed, me, and Adrienne and Andi, and so it was still fun, but we missed Jen. We were still crazy. So then me and Adrienne went home with Katie and Alexis.

OH and there was this one time where I had to get back into the house, and the door to the screen porch was locked, so I was begging Luke to let me in because he was playing ping pong, and I was all like Let a woolf in! and Katie was like, who would let in a wolf..and I was like LET A VERY VERY NICE WOOLF IN!!!

Man, it was just so amazing...I am so crazed right now. Exhausted. I had such a huge day. It feels like the weekend is over..and I have homework, a test to study for, History questions to do, AND a monologue for acting. Whoopee. AND to top it all off, my mom is leaving for a week tomorrow. She's going to miss my birthday. It makes me really sad, but I'll ne OK. I'm gonna miss her.

So that was my day...yeah.

No comments: