November 24, 2007

Realizations

I have realized a few thing...

1. Flames are absolutely entrancing; you could stare at them for hours.
2. Semicolons are totally useless. ugh.
3. the moon on a clear night is also amazingly entrancing.
4. Acting is what I want to do for the rest of my life and it scares the hell out of me.
5. If I dont succeed at something, I sometimes end up rivaling against myself to win at the second try, to prove to myself that i can do better. But only sometimes. Never with the important stuff.
6. I have really twisted ideas of how to make people think what I want them to think, and it is a 50/50 chance of working or not.
7. number 6 made no sense at all.
8. I really love doing geometric constructions.
9. I want to do an art photoshoot. Wouldn't that be fun?
10. I have no other realizations.
11. JUST KIDDING! I can't stand when people spend their whole day on myspace posting stupid bulletins.


Ok that's really it.

No comments: