November 19, 2007

Birthday!

So. I am now 14! It took a while for me to get a blog down on it but anyway, here it is..

So I will go over my weekend. I woke up and my Dad made me bacon and jelly omelettes (emelettes with jelly--yeah it sounds gross but it is actually really good), and while we ate it we listened to The Best of Cream. It was kind of hilarious. Anyway since then I have been kind of obsessed with Cream, and like..listening a lot. OH and the stuff my parents got for me! My mom was out of town, but she left stuff with dad to give to me. Mum gave me some Betsey Johnson earrings and dad gave me a portable water color set, it is so cute! So moving right along, my Grandfather then picked me up and we went shopping. I was looking for a new dress, and Doc (my grandpa) found one that I totaly love, red silk. Tres gorgeous. We also went to Mac (makeup) and I got a makepver, and it was sort of intense, but I ended up buying the lipstick and the eyeshadow and the lip liner. Then on the way out I got some perfume. It was so much fun, trying to find a dress with Doc and just having fun and stuff. Really good times. So then i went home for about an hour and got ready for Katie's party. There I did this Ouija Board thing, it was really wild. Strange, strange feeling. I think there is some validity in it all, I mena, it answered questions that nobody else on the marker moved. The party was fun, that was basically all I did.

Then on Sunday, I practiced music and stuff, and Dad and I went out to lunch at Mel's DIner, which is a really cute little place. We went home ad I baked cupcakes for my Drama class and for mum. I hardly got a chance to frost them! Then I went to my dad's art class and sat around doing nothing. It was pretty fun. Well, I did talk to my friends on the phone, finished homework, and started The Big Lebowski (which is an awesome movie, btw, go rent it). I also ate a whole sleeve of ritz crackers, it was terrible. After the art class we went home and I finished frosting the cupcakes, and then we went to pick mom up from the air port. I ended up getting to bed at like..midnight and waking up at like 7:30, and then falling asleep again until 10 of 8.

Today was pretty good. Its kid of relaxed these days since tomorrow is essentially Friday because of Thanksgiving. We watched a video on the Donner party today in History. It was really crazy. Would you eat your friends if you were really depsperate? Jen was asking that ALL DAY. I would not be able to bring myself to kill my friend, but if she died naturally, and I were REALLY desperate, I would probably eat. But cancel cancel, seriously! That would be so miserable, I would definitely be scarred for life.

No comments: