November 08, 2007

I feel bad.

I havent blogged in a while. But after this Saturday, I will be back at it. I have this big board test on Saturday to get into Deerfield next year. Tres exciting. Anyway, life is pretty good in general. I am having kinda crazy bouts of bi polar ness. Like, happy sad happy sad happysadhappysadhappysad you get it. Grey's Anatomy is tonight, and I have to finish work before I watch, so I really cant write anymore. But I will leave you with a tres cute story..

This past Saturday, I took a walk in my neighborhood, starting around 8:15 and ending around 10:30. I went up to my bus stop and then over to Barnes and Noble when it opened for coffee. It was so much fun...out of the 14 people I saw, 7 said hello, 3 nodded, and 4 didn't acknowledge me at all, despite walking a foot away from me. Strange, eh?

I'm reading A Separate Peace...everybody hates it I think, but I actually really like it. Gasp! No surprise though, I loved Lord of the Flies, and everybody last year didnt like it...whatever. I am the girl-who-reads-Jane-Austen.

No comments: