March 01, 2008

Amazing Movies and Beading.

Last night, Jen came over. We had pizza and cookies, watched Shakespeare in Love (which always makes me cry), and then I sewed a pillow while she worked on untangling my yarn. We talked about life. And everything. What we wanted to do, where we were going emotionally.
Today was amazing. It was the craziest mix of anger, frustration, channeling creativity, blistered feet, and oddities.

I was angry this morning. I had to practice a double session of cello, which I hate doing. I did well though. It was actually great. I made a breakthrough witht these mordents--I dont know if you know what mordents are...just trust that it is good. Once I finished practicing and cleaning my room, I went over to Dan's house.

 We walked to St. Armands.  I was in new shoes, which killed.  On the way, we had the first of two very intriguing conversations.  "Does the thought ever cross your mind that you won't be an actress, that you'll fall in love with some guy, drop out of school, get pregnant and live as a housewife for the rest of your days?" He asked.  And the answer I came up with was so...right that it still is sort of turning around in my mind.  I'm too..selfish, really.  I can't think of a less harsh word..but I would never let my ambitions be but aside.  I am too proud to let go like that.

We got ice cream at Kilwins.  I got Cookies and Cream with Sour gummy worms.  It would have been disgusting together, but I wanted each one, and each was available to me.  I just ate the worms first and then the ice cream.  Then we walked along for a while.  Once we stopped on a bench, and across the street, Dan pointed out a beading shop.  "Do you want to make a necklace?" I said.  He agreed, so off we went.  

It was the cutest little shop.  Really funky decor, but still clean looking.  You got little trays and paper to keep track of everything.  I got stuff to make two  necklaces.



No comments: