October 16, 2007

Halloween.

Halloween is the most awesomest holiday. I mean, seriously. What other holiday can you get dressed up, look like a fool, act like a fool, eat lots of candy, and be able to get away with it? For somebody who loves to play different roles, Halloween is heaven. I was talking about me. So the one thing I hate is living in Florida, because Halloween is HOT! Like, Temperature!! Stupid. I bought the Halloween issue of Martha Stewart Living. I am such a Martha Hoor. I love all her stuff at Michael's... Halloween also brings on "the Holidays," which is always good.

I heard somewhere that lots of suicides take place during the Holidays. I think that would be because they are under so much pressure from having to entertain their families. I know for some people, just BEING around their families is insanely trying. I love my family. I mean, yeah, there are a few who get on my nerves, but I bet there are a few on whose nerves I get on. Yeah. So if I were going to choose a time to commit suicide, it probably wouldn't be during the Holidays. I mean, how distasteful! Here you are, your whole family is there, and what would be more scandalous and embarassing! I guess if I were suicidally depressed I wouldnt really give a damn...but still. That would put a damper on things, no? AND, I am pretty sure committing suicide is like...extremely bad with regard to Karma. Unless you dont believe in that kind of thing. WHich you might not if you are suicidal. Most of the people I know who believe in Karma are pretty happy people. That is probably why they believe in Karma! Like, a cycle. If you are happy, you are like, oh, it's because of Karma! and If you believe in Karma, you will always try to do good things, which will make you happy. Get it? (now you say "got it" and then I say..) Good. Haha, you will totally be like wtf when you read that if you haven't seen the Court Jester. Anyway, I would probably commit suicide when I was bored. If I did commit suicide. Which really isnt something I am considering.

I read this thing the other day and it was about what a friend is at different stages of your life. It mademe think about all the friends I am leaving by moving. I am so ready to move though. I am just...I dont know. Sick of Florida. I guess you could say I am bored, but I wouldnt put it that way. It seems a bit crude. I am taking the SSAT in a few weeks. It seems really easy, but I am still a little worried.

OH OH OH I am putting up Halloween decorations this weekend..and have I mentioned that I am an amazing baker and decorater of cakes?

No comments: