October 19, 2007

Holy crap

the funniest thing just happened. OK, so Dan was like, here is a quote I like:

"The stupid man talks about people. The Average man talks about events. The Intelligent man talks about Ideas."

SO I was like

"The Woman can talk about all three and still command respect"

SO he said that he saw it as...

"The stupid man says 'That person is a loser.' The Average Man says 'Did you hear what that person said?' And the Intelligent person says 'Why would that person do that?'"

So then I came back with "that is exactly how my rants go! For example...

"Ugh, that girls is such a bitch. I can't believe she said what she said...I mean really, why would she say something like that?!"

*basks in own brilliance*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly Brilliant. I wonder why you felt the need to post this? *ponders.

it is a great quote. I should find out who said it.