October 09, 2007

Worthlessness

The other night, I felt this sudden, terrible feel of worthlessness...it is a selfish fear, I kow, but I was scared that all of thee things I have planned for myself, all these things I want to do, places I want to see, and people I want to meet...I wouldnt be able to do, see or meet them. I am ambitious, I do expect a lot from myself, and I am strong willed, but I am scared, as well. I mustn't let this fear get in my way, though. I am doing great in acting, I am hopeful for the future, I have faith in myself.

I think what mya have brought it on was watching a DVD of the memorial concert for George Harrison, Concert for George. The whole thing is so great..it is all of his friends and son performing different music he wrote. Some people who took part in it are his son, Dhani, his fellow Beatles, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, Eric Clapton, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Ravi Shankar and his daughter, and so on. Here is the end, including some final words from Dhani and Paul. Note: Olivia was Geroge's wife.



It made me cry the other night.

2 comments:

Sergio said...

aww... i just now, at the end, realized he wuz dead... so the music didnt have that much of an impact, but if i knew, then... idk i woulda been really sad. =P

Dianne Kai said...

okay, so as far as the worthless feeling goes... don't read the hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy