October 26, 2007

PostSecret

So I dont know how much you look at postsecret.blogspot.com, but it is such a cool site...try it, they update on Sunday mornings. That and I found this blog about mustaches in the 19th century..http://mustachesofthenineteenthcentury.blogspot.com/ Very entertaining.

I wish I had the energy to start a blog about something meaningful. Instead of just my life. Not like anybody reads it anyway. Except for my silently onlooking mother. Thanks, Ma! Anyway, I had this thought that maybe someday I would just start up an anonymous blog about like...how I go about becoming an actress, or something like that. In the mustache blog it makes it sound like a constant adventure that somebody goes on to strive to discover more about the 19th centuty mustache. How cool! I feel sort of lame doing a blog that isnt important or anything. I mean, hardly anybody reads it, so why bother? I have like..over 80 entries, most of which have never been read, I suppose...but enough self pity.

I took a grammar test, a history test, and a geometry test today. Last night I was up until two because I couldn't sleep. Just staring at the ceiling, you know? It suuucked. And Im kind of angry at the world right now. I hate myself for it, I feel lik such a coldhearted bitch.

I have been thinking lately about how I will work my way into the social ladder at my new school next year. Who will I try to make friends with? Who will I avoid? Will there be any love at first sight? Sorry, had to throw it in there...



I have had this weird feeling that I want to strangle everybody in sight. I think it's called PMS. I was weird today. Tres bipolar and mood swing-y. But Opera was great! I met the composer of the piece we are peforming at the end of the year, Dean Burry, he is soo COOL! He is like..such a geek, and I mean that in the absolute best sense of the term. The music is incredible, all weird and dissonant, and crazy..but still totally gorgeous and magical, which of course it should be since it is an opera of The Hobbit by Tolkien..But he wrote a song in the opera in ELVISH! OR ELVEN or Elvish tonge or whatever it is called. It has a name, I dont remember it though. I am so excited about the whole thing, I can hardly contain myself.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xo

- ykw