October 20, 2007

Soul Mate

NOTE: THIS POST IS FROM A WHILE AGO, IT ENDED UP BEING SAVED AS A DRAFT, SO HERE IT IS...

OK. This whole post might sound like a cliche. Anyway, I was thinking last night about my dream guy, you know to get to sleep, and I had this immense happiness at the thought, but I also felt empty somehow. Then, for just a moment, I felt like I was...whole again. God, this sounds so..made-for-TV-movie. Whatever. Anyway, it was this strange feeling that I was in touch somehow with whoever my soul mate..(AUGH THIS IS GETTING GROSS). But you guys get it. Right? It was really weird. DO you believe in soul mates?

Wouldn;t it be funny if your soul mate was like..some person who would totally not be fit for you according to today's social standards? Like, they are in their 80s and you are in your 20s...hm.

No comments: