October 20, 2007

Pros and Cons of 10-20-07

Cons:
1. I ate too much sugar and not enough healthy food.
2. I ran the money on my debit card down.
3. I found out my ex friend gave me a blank gift card. Cruel.
4. I shopped for a cross pendant! (they werent for me, with a friend for a different friend)
5. I found out I cant have a Halloween party..
6. My iPod wont load songs that I have in iTunes and I dont know why.
7. I had to do prep for the SSAT.
8. I killed my hand doing exercises on the cello.
9. Turns out I dont fit into the size of dress at Macys that I thought I would fit into (sigh).
10. My mom wont let me bake tomorrow.
11. My dad stopped me from watching Star Wars Episode III so that he could watch the Baseball game. I mean, he never watches baseball, but I guess there is some sentimental connection since it was the Red Sox and all.

PROS!
1. I bought two new shirts and a necklace.
2. Despite eating too much sugar, the sugar was in the form of delicious middle eastern pastries with cashews in them.
3. Even though I didnt fit into them, the dresses I tried on were all truly heinous, so it doesnt matter.
4. I approached life with my new seize-any-opportunity-that-comes-your-way-and-live-impulsively-within-reason thing. That's why I was trying on ugly dresses that I wouldnt buy anyway at Macy's.
5. I rocked out to Oh Darling! in the car with my mom.
6. I got to eat falafel and greek salad from Sahara!
7. I watched Sixteen Candles. What an awesome movie!
8. I got clear on something that I needed to know for the SSAT and am now quite confident about it.
9. I got to go to the mall. Which actually wasnt so great, a tad bit disappointing, but I did get stuff on sale, so thats always good.
10. My mom likes what I got.
11. I cleaned my room. Always makes me feel important to walk into a clean room...
12. I made some little decoration things...little black cut out rats that I will put on the walls and wait to see what my parents say..
13. I got to watch Bridget Jones' Diary too, which always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
14. I got girl talk time with Melody when we went shopping at the mall. Tres fun.

So today was a good day.

No comments: