October 19, 2007

So I am going to interview myself.

Name: Sarah
Dream Profession: Film or TV actress
Describe yourself in one word: Indescribable
Three material things you like: Roses, Cake, Music (is that considered material?)
Three things (anythings) that you hate: Ignorance, rap, arugula.
What do you think is the meaning of life: I think that the meaning of life is to create as much peaceful good joy in the world (as opposed to sadistic joy).
Who are your heros: Seriously? Be prepared. OK. God, Queen Elizabeth I, John Lennon, Tim Gunn, Jon Stewart, Dr. Dean, The great grandmother I never knew (baby when she died. She sounds like she was an incredible grandmother, the kind I want to be, plus the whole jewish grandmother bit that I will play), Ingrid Michaelson, Mozart, Beethoven, Puccini. To name a few.
Favorite Music Genre: Musi of the Indie/Alternative persuasion...
Current Favorite Quote: I don't think I've ever had a toilet orange..."-Dr. Dean

1 comment:

Amy Woolf said...

That wasn't arugula. It was watercress...