December 18, 2007

Bloody Contrast.

Wow. I had the two most different days in today and yesterday. Yesterday, It was cold, which was good, but I didnt wear a jacket, because i didnt think it would be THAT cold, so my arms were freezing. Then my earring fell out, and i was all bummed because they are my favorite earrings and it just sucked. I was so sure I would never find them. Then, I got dirt all over me at fields, then I felt like I failed an American History test, then I had to write an essay in Dr. Dean's class. So I went home and I hurt my hands piping chocolate ganache onto cakes for my teachers. I did get a 110 on my Math project, but I kind of excpected it so...


Then today, I found my earring and helped my friend understand translating and transcribing DNA in Science class, I think I did really well on my French midterm part 1, I sang beautifully in Orchestra, I did well on the review for my Math Midterm, then I had fun at fields, then I got a 92 on my History test and an 80 on my Grammar test! Which is surprising because the past two grammar tests I got a 73 and a 74...so then I came home and had a great recording session for my Brahms Sonata to send to Deerfield for my application, and it was all good.

I wonder if I would like good days as much if they were every day. You know what they say, not having something makes it all the better when you do have it. Or whatever. I guess that's how it is. Even though it would be damn nice if every day were like today was.

Oh, but wanna hear the list of things on my mind?

Application to Deerfield, which entails
Music Recordings
cello
singing
Application Essay
Keeping grades up
Teacher Recommendations
Hoping that my SSAT scores are high enough
Getting everything done and ready to turn in by January 15th.
Moving
Keeping friends in order (not that that takes much. Just your usual 8th grade BS)
Maintaining a Social life (or being in denial about having one)
Keeping peace with my parents (see above parentheses)
Eating healthy (aka not falling into the Holiday Calory Fest, which I am already guilty of)
Cousins coming into town (so not really something to worry about, but its on my mind)
Oh, and maintaning my sanity would be good. Despite my recent emotional break down.

So despite all this, I am still pretty happy a lot of the time. There is this one kind of annoyingly vicious cycle where I get kind of bitchy when im stressed, then my friends get mad at me, then I make excuses, then they get more mad at me, then I get mad at them for not cutting me slack and it ends up snowballing into a big ball of viciousness. But then days like today come a long and its all good.

As is my usualy, I leave you with..well not a quote, but a movie. That has had me laughing for a good amount of time now. About 2 weeks.



VOLDEMORT'S NIPPLE!!!!!

No comments: