December 09, 2007

Nobody Knows Me.

It's true, and it sucks. Not to get all emo on you, but I am such a drama queen that I always tend to put on a different face at school, a different one at opera, a different one with family, etc. It's not that i have been covering u myself, its more like...i accentuate different facets of my personality depending on the environment, you know? It's not a fake me, its just not the whole picture of me. So, my new goal is to always expose my whole self, all facets incorporated, etc.

Im worried that you dont understand what i mean by different faces. Do you take it as putting on a mask? Because that's not what it is, it really isn't. I guess...how can i put it better. It's...so say im this person, who has a hyper side, who has a quiet side, who has a cruel side and who has a kind side. In one envronment, i would be cruel, in one, quiet, in one kind, in one hyper, get it? It isnt different versions of me, its me but only part of me.

So since that is all cleared up, lets talk about finding who i am, as a whole. From what I have found (and bare in mind, i am as confused by all this as you are, unless you're Dan who studies my "mannerisms" so he probably has more insight than i do...depressing, eh?), I am this...quiet person. I know, right? Quiet? WHAT? Sarah! Nah. But really, i am sort of quiet, but i can be loud. Like, when im loud, im loud. Right? Get it? I hope so, but to tell the truth, if i were reading this and not writing, it, I probably wouldn't get it. Anyway, I can be cruel, but I really am quite compassionate. Again, this may be surprising to some of you, but whatever.

Now that I've figured this stuff out, my new goal is that I expose this person. So wish me luck, and here is a quote:

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."--proverbial

1 comment:

Sergio said...

i kno exactly wut u mean about different parts of urself...