December 08, 2007

Ha, Right.

I have this terrible problem where i have this huge burst of energy to do something but then it dies down slowly and finally im just like...uh...nevermind. It happens with so many things. Homework, healthy eating, and writing movies. I can't write a movie. Not enough patience. I can act in them but i CANNOT write them. It's insane. I just..I hate what I write, it seems so cliched and just annoying. So yeah, for now the movie thing is off. Which is kind sad because it would have been loads of fun, but maybe we can just mess around with a camcorder and some free time.

Also, I have been having some sort of an emotional break down this week, its kind of weird, but i realized two seconds ago as i was typing that that I can look at myself and sort of think about it. I mean, obviously, its going to be biased, because its still me thinking, but i do get sort of an outside view. ITs as if somebody with the exact same morals and ideals is looking at me. Aaand that was kind of off topic, but whatever. It's like my dreams. I do that in my dreams. I sort of...I see my dream as a movie but then there are two mes, the one in the movie and the one watching the movie so i have two separate trains of thought running at the same time. Its pretty wild.

Do you ever have different dreams in the same location, and tha location is one that might not exist, or that you have never been to before? That happened to me, it was this HUGE mall, and i had a dream about it about a year ago, and then another like two nights ago. the plots were different, so its not like it was a rerun. Ha. Plots, reruns. Yeah, I refer to my dreams as TV shows.

Where' the clicker for my eyelids?

Ok, I cant end an entry with that sentence, it's way too lame. I do that a lot. Oh, I know what I can talk about. So it bugs me when people are like, "Oh, I'm so crazy, I'm seriously going insane" and I am totally guilty of this, but the thing is, crazy people dont know they're crazy, so how can you say you are going crazy and really be going crazy? Also, its like, crazy as opposed to what? Normal? What;s normal? ISn't everybody a little bit of crazy?

And I can't think of a nice witty thing to end with so i will end with these quotes:

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
--Goethe

No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness.
--Aristotle

No comments: