December 03, 2007

Making of a Movie, Part 1

So If you read my last post, you will know that I have been considering making a movie. Well, now I intend to put my plan into action. I am working on the script right now. I have probably gone through like 4 different beginnings, but I couldn't quite get it down. I am posting the script as we go along on my sister blog, so check it out if you want. Anywaaaay. So I want to sort of document how it is to make a movie as a teenager. Who doesn't have loads of money. I am very much looking forward to it, but there are some things I wonder about, like whether or not I could get away with filming stuff in stores downtown. And the whole writers block thing...ugh. But I am slowly making my way there. Another thing is, I will be working on it at school and people will be like, oh, I wanna be in it and im like uh, we aren't that close, and Im trying to keep it small. Maybe I can write another character in. It is tought to be honest. But I obviously can't lie about something like that, it just wouldn't work. So anyway, whoever is reading, stay tuned for more!

And now, for a regular blog blurb:

Im still feeling lost. The writing is good though becuse it allows me to sort of get away in my own way. And it will be something to put on my resume.


That is all.

No comments: