December 31, 2007

Prime Outlet Mall

Some cousins and I went to the outlet mall today. It wasnt as great as I expected. THe stores were all pretty boring. Things like Banana Republic and Ralph Lauren Polo. Even the Gap was really annoying, with all these bright ugly colors...but finally i found a great pair of boots
, a 3/$10 deal on soaps at Bath and Body Works (I got Midnight Pomegranate, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and Sweet Pea), Lincoln Park After Dark (a really really really dark purple OPI nail polish)
and a ridge filling base coat for nail polish, and last but not least a Pirates of the Caribbean 3 DVD and the soundtrack of the first Lord of the Rings movie. It was good.

The family is leaving tomorrow. Its a relief in the way that i will finally be able to relax (even though i actually wont since I need to finish my application to Deerfield) but I loved having them here, it was so much fun. We had sushi tonight (except for me, because I hate sushi, I had teriyaki chicken) and Katie, Jess, and I painted our nails and watched POTC3. It was good. Oh, and we had Key Lime Pie.

I have GOT to clean my room RIGHT NOW because otherwise it wont happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, what is the significance of a clean desk?"
-Dr. Laurence J. Peter

No comments: