December 02, 2007

I have had a brilliant idea.


I want to make a movie. With my friends. How much fun would that be? I was thinking about my friends...we have a writer, a few actors, an editor, a location person, a director, a camera person. I mean, what else do you need? I dunno how long it would take. I assume that if I kept people going, not that long.

I can't think of ideas to start writing, because I would love to write it, with help from out resident author, Jen. I have editing stuff on my computer, my Mac. We could film some at school, some at peoples' houses, some around town. Just for fun. It would be something I coud add to my resume, lol! I think it would be fun, but I dont know how my friends will react. And I would have to convince my dad to get a camcorder. But we could make it work. Anyway, wish me luck.

No comments: